[ic] Images question

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 02:11:01 2001

This is because you answered the questions that makecat has asked you wrong. If
you correctly answer every question, everything winds up where it should.

RedHat might consider writing a short quick howto on installing the foundation
template. The big thing is however since you can create your own templates, and
there is already several templates, the questions that are asked can be
different for each template. Which would mean a howto file must be made for each
template.

Remember the defaults are not defaults, they read your httpd.conf file amoung
other things to make "educated guesses". If many domains are listed in that
httpd.conf file, the guesses are more often that not, and very understandibly,
wrong...

John