[ic] Help with IC setup

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 10:37:01 2001

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:05:30PM -0800, Tom Carroll wrote:
> Jason, thanks for the list.  However, may I make two suggestions?
>
> Can you format the list something like this to make it easier for a person
> to understand what they are looking at and what to get?  I really work on
> the KISS (Keep it so simple).  If it's too much I can see what I can do.

I'll keep that in mind when I update it, actually the reason it's formatted
the way it is is that I sucked it out of a little script I wrote, which was
intended to check for installed modules and report to you any that were
missing or out of date.  Unfortunately I've had some problems with automating
the CPAN module, so I wasn't ready to share the whole script yet.  And I
wrote it before these modules started getting distributed as RPMs (not to
mention that I rarely use the rpms =)), so I'll add that information to the
list in the future as well.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)