[ic] Help with IC setup

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 10:41:00 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 02:33:34AM -0800, Tom Carroll wrote:

> Sounds good.  I'll keep that in mind for future posts.
>
> Does this list require the response to be at the beginning, end or mixed
> within the message?

In general you should keep the format in the same way humans have
communicated for thousands of years =).  Question first, then answer.  Many
people on the list will not even bother to read messages that make it too
difficult to figure out what is going on...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)