[ic] More problems with Spreadsheet Export

Wed Dec 19 15:17:01 2001

So I got to the point of getting the spreadsheet
export to work, but now the resulting spreadsheet
has the "comment" field of the products table
cut off at 255 characters, even if I select the
maximum value for the string length (something
like 16468 characters).  Actually it's not cut
off, really, but replaced with unprintable
characters.  Anyone seen this behavior and/or have
any ideas?

I'm off to look in the perl code for where this
actually occurs to see if there's something
obvious.

Patrick