[ic] Is it a bug

Thu Dec 20 16:05:01 2001

We have setup a ecommerce site at

http://204.213.206.27/jbn/index.html

This problem seems to be able to be duplicated in the foundation
sample.

If you go to the above site and select any menu item on the left
side bar then

1 .Click on any text name of an item in the middle

2 .From the selected item .... use the tool bar back button to go
back one page.

3. Then place a number in any OTHER item click the Buy Now Key.

The graphic being displayed is the one that was selected in step 1,
not the graphic asscoiated with what was selected in step 3.

We are assuming that the page is not being refreshed when the
back button is used to return to the previous page.  How can we
refresh the page when we use the back button to return to the

>From the above selected item

Thanks
Terry