[ic] How to sett toggle ?

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 08:00:01 2001

I want to make a var as a toggle (either people want to see prices with or
without vat).
I want it on every page, so I put it in the template. This is a Foundation
based shop.
This works for a simple page like index.html (perhaps it could be simpler,
but for a test it's OK):

<form action="[process]" method="post">
<input type=hidden name="mv_nextpage" value="[var MV_PAGE 1]">
[set test]
[if scratch vat_display][set vat_display][/set][else][set
vat_display]1[/set][/else][/if]
mv_todo=return
[/set]
<INPUT TYPE=submit NAME=mv_click VALUE="test">
</form>

But for more complex pages as flypage, that has to know which product it's
displaying, it looses this information and shows up a wrong page with ic
tags that doesn't know what they're supposed to do.

Maybe there is a simple solution, but I can't find it. Please help, someone.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk