[ic] Displaying Items in Columns

Your Name interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 23 04:08:00 2001

I've been working on my first production site with Interchange, and I
must say time and time again I've been impressed with the product.

I've modified the results_big page quite a bit, and now have the item
display exactly how I want it.  You can see the modifications here:
http://toknowaveil.com/~toknowav/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/sp=results_big/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Tiaras/sf=Crowns%20%26%20Bunwraps/se=/va=banner_image%3d/va=banner_text%3d.html

I don't want the 6 products to be displayed one after another in a
vertical manner however.  I want them to be in rows of 3, with up to 9
products per page.  I've searched through the list archives, and played
around with the table-organize tag to display the options as I wanted.
I don't see where I could start to start placing the items into a
table-organize tag.

In other words, How do I set [table organize]item 1, item 2, item 3,
etc.[/table organize]?  An example of what I'm looking for are the
category displays on the Florist.com site.  It was also made in Interchange.

Any Ideas?
Cameron