[ic] Re: Echo-Inc Payment Module?

Cameron interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 05:16:03 2001

Ken,
I don't believe there is an Echo-Inc payment model currently developed,
however there is a good deal of documentation on Echo's development
site: www.openecho.com.

I'm not sure how difficult it is to write a payment model.  I have no
real programming experience, but will try and take a look at it later
this week or this weekend.

If anyone else would like to take a shot, I'd be quite greatful.  Echo's
development site also has information on setting up test transactions to
test things out.  I really would like to steer clients to Echo and save
money over authorize.net, so hopefully someone has already come up with
a solution and would be willing to share it, if not I'll see what I can do.

-Cameron