[ic] Re: FORUM - instead of Mailing List

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 15:07:01 2001

I fully agree and we are willing to sponsor a forum on one of our servers.
We need moderators and ideas for the setup... categories and such.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested to help. We use XMB-forum
which is very nice and if the forum becomes popular and has more traffic we
will upgrade it to VBulltin (the best). We have the following domain
available for the forum: www.interchangeville.com  (not up yet)

Anton

AddAction.net
PO Box 640962