[ic] Editor

Todd Hight interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 11:32:01 2001

Working from a Linux X environment I use BlueFish HTML editor.
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/ It's an open source HTML editor
but I use it to edit all my IC related files.  Has many nice features
and is pretty stable.  For hard core code editing I would use NEdit.
It has very good advanced search and replace features and it could be
enhanced with a language template for ITL if someone were to write it.
I don't know enough about NEdit templates or ITL to do it yet!

Anyway that's my two cents worth.

<>< Todd