[ic] Javascript menu rollovers ala "Construct Something"

The Marks Family interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 01:45:01 2001

Does anyone know if documentation exists for the javascript menus
which are in use on the "Construct Something" demo or in various ic
users' web sites?

I've searched the archives but cannot find a solution for the problem
I'm having which is that the initial graphics appear but not the
"over" images.  I liberated the js code from the "Construct
Something" demo and am using the __THEME_IMG_DIR__ variable to point
to both the "off" and "over" images.  I've placed some javascript
alerts to help troubleshoot but nothing I've done so far  is doing
the trick.  Do I need to calc the THEME_IMG_DIR variable  somewhere?

Russ Marks