[ic] More problems with Spreadsheet Export

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 17:43:00 2001

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:06:25PM -0500, cfm@maine.com wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 10:39:05PM +0100, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> >
> > I did do that and I've not found any hint about the length of any excel
> > fields. But, I'm not well in perl.
> > Which module with restrict length of excel fields did you talking about
> > or which module is IC using for reading a excel file?
>
> IC is **NOT** using the perl modules to read/write excel; that is why it works.
Interchange uses both Spreadsheet::ParseExcel and Spreadsheet::WriteExcel
for doing .xls conversion.  See the backup_database and import_fields
usertags.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)