[ic] FORUM - instead of Mailing List

Fri Dec 28 18:12:00 2001

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Joachim Leidinger wrote:

JL>>I'cant believe, that anybody will vote any kind of web based forum and
JL>>have enough time to use it. I will not start any kind of war, but I've
JL>>to do my work and I've to substantiate my working times. This can be
JL>>done very very done with my email client.

They will vote for it if they are very new to Unix-type OS's and still have
a 'Bill Gates mindset' - in which case they will have a VERY difficult time
in getting InterChange properly configured and operating.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, December 28, 2001 at 18:10 PM:
He's ALIVE, Jim. Where did I go wrong?

This Linux System has been up 795 hours