[ic] More problems with Spreadsheet Export

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 18:19:59 2001

cfm@maine.com wrote:

> > > Sorry, I don't know what 'p5-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.2403' is, probably.
> >
> > See
> >
> > http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1131/sam0504013/
> >
> > and for example another articel about writing Excel file with perl in
> >
> > http://www.samag.com/documents/s=1272/sam05030004/
> >
> > I use the ParseExcel Modul from CPAN!
> >
> > > Check for the module itself to be sure.
> >
> > I did do that and I've not found any hint about the length of any excel
> > fields. But, I'm not well in perl.
> > Which module with restrict length of excel fields did you talking about
> > or which module is IC using for reading a excel file?
>
> IC is **NOT** using the perl modules to read/write excel; that is why it works.

Sorry! It seems to me, I'm not able to understand you right! It seems to
me, we are talking about different module or I'm talking about a perl
module and you are not. Right?

I'm in a muddle. Can you point me to the codes, which is using to read
the excel file by IC, please!
Did you mean "Vend/Table/Common.pm" module of IC?

Thank you very much!

Joachim

PS:
Dear Christopher F. Miller,

I'm a stupid old german boy and I've trouble with any kind of complex
language and with english language too!
Can you write your anwser with more simple information to me as a "red
neck"?

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]