[ic] E-commerce/Accounting

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 20:23:00 2001

Does anyone know of a great integrated e-commerce/accounting package that
doesn't require an expensive database for $99 or less that runs on Linux (of
course, I'd pay more . . . but I want something affordable for my clients
that does both)?  I'd like the link - if you do.  I'm trying to find an
integrated accounting/e-commerce solution.  Or perhaps Interchange can do
this - integrate accounting AND e-commerce easily and affordably??

Check out a great e-commerce/accounting package running on NT that starts at
$99 for 1 user:

http://www.icode.com/products/accware/

Another EXCELLENT and affordable solution - Oracle's Small Business Suite
package for $99 per month:

http://www.oracle.com/features/customers/index.html?mtnbuggy.html

I'd like to find something similar to the above with those types of features
and price point that I can host in-house.  If anyone knows of something
similar . . .

:) Justin