[ic] mac os x and Interchange

sphen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 23:11:01 2001

if you want to make it skip that, think this might work:

in the same directory as configure, edit the file: test.pl
you'll want to comment out line 258 like so:

FROM:
else {
        print "not ok $testnum\n";
        $failed++;
}

TO:
else {
        print "not ok $testnum\n";
        #$failed++;
}

think that should do it, and make sure when you install it, you choose to
use unixmode, not inetmode...