[ic] shipping pulldown in foundation

Kirill Sapelkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 15:47:01 2001

> Check your country.txt file and make sure
> the shipping modes are there for the country
> or countries in question.

Jerry,

Thanks for your reply.

Below is the line from country.txt.

US	0		US	1DA 2DA GNDCOM ZNAN	United States	USA	840

The thing works fine IF my machine is connected to the internet.
(i.e. all of the above shipping methods appear in the pulldown)  If
there is no internet connection, then only the method ZNAN appears in
the pulldown.

It may have something to do with the lookup tables that are probably
required for the UPS methods to work. Method ZNAN requires no table.

We are in zip code 94118, so I downloaded the UPS table for our zip:
940.csv and put in in the directory with all the others. (products)
Even copied it to 941.csv.  To no avail.

Thanks again.

Kirill

Kirill Sapelkin
znanie@best.com