[ic] Change Database Type - How to?

Prasit P interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 31 09:59:01 2001

Yes, I tried setting up a new catalog with mysql and it
works fine. but I cant' change DB type from the current
GDBM to mysql.

--------------------------------

Did you have MySQL DBD installed? If not, install it
please.
You can download it from mysql.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On
Behalf Of
prasit_p@yahoo.com
Sent: 2001?12?22? 5:28
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Change Database Type - How to?

Hi,

How can I change database type from default DBM database to
MySQL
database?
I change variable in variable.txt, but it shows error

Using MySQL, DSN=...table 'options' failed: connect failed
(create) --
Can't
connect( USER PASSWORD ), no database driver specified and
DBI_DSN env
var
not set .....

where can I specify the dbi driver e.g.
dbi:mysql:test_store

anyone knows?

=====
GROWTH - The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon,
but only to hold your foot long enough to put the
other foot higher.

-anonymous