[ic] continue shopping button

Greg greg@valuemedia.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:44:19 -0800

Hi all,
I have a simple question, I want the continue shopping button on the basket
page to bring the customer back to the last page that he or she was at prior
to adding and item to the basket.  The current setting for the continue
shopping button is:
[set Continue shopping]
	mv_todo=return
	mv_nextpage=main
	[/set]
I am sure I read something in the mail list a long time ago (probably in
minivend) on how to access the last page viewed, but I have been unable to
find it again on the list.  I know I need mv_nextpage=[something here], but
cannot figure out or remember what that is.  I know someone probably has
this off the top of their head, or at least I hope so.  Thank you in
advance,

Greg

Valuemedia.com
14355 Fern Dell Lane