[ic] Catalog Config SSL

al00283876@academ01.slp.itesm.mx al00283876@academ01.slp.itesm.mx
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:28:51 -0600

im getting the same error, i think is an iexplorer bug that does not accept
dummy ssl certificates or something like that, i only receive this error
using IE... try using netscape and click on the PROCEED button. Both ask
me if i want to accept the certificate but when i answer yes, only netscape
continues with the checkout, explorer gives a dns error or says the page
does not exist.

hope you find a solution for this...
regards