[ic] modifying default Interchange to have 2 tables inresults.html

scott andreas scotta@homer-simpson.learnserv.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:06:09 -0800

Josh Wexelbaum wrote:

> I'm using the default interchange demo.  I want to display 2 columns of results on my results.html page.  The problem I'm running into is that it only gets 1 item at a time from the database, so the formatting is difficult.
>
> What is the easiest way to accomplish this?

Usertag [table-organize]

It makes for create multiple rows and colums very (relative) easy.

Their is documentation about it at akopia's site under "usertags
library" ==> [table-organize]

Note: your going half to declare this tag in catalog.cfg...just copy
UserTag table-organize Order cols  ==> EOR
and everything in between to catalog.cfg directory

J. Scott Andreas :)
Programmer/Webintegrator
e-mail: scotta@homer.learnserv.com
phone: 1-800-877-9378 ext. 146