[ic] error on charge operation 'mauthonly'..Help please!

Michael Schwartz michael@panamacom.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:49:02 -0500

Hi all,
I did a re-installation of minivend 4.04, because I changed servers, and
everything went fine, but I am getting this error:
Fatal error on charge operation 'mauthonly': Undefined subroutine
&Vend::Order::doDirectPayment called at /home/io/mvend/lib/Vend/Order.pm
line 715.

in the error.log.  The problem is that all the stores are not functioning
correctly with cybercash, and I really dont understand the error message.
Since the stores are live, this is pretty urgent.  Can someone give me a
hint about this error??

Thanks!

Michael