[ic] SSL Not Working

Chris chris@makesoftware.net
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:07:53 -0800

aw ha..."If you used the makecat program to build the catalog, it should
warn you if it was not able to make the link program setuid."  give me a
break it was the last line in the docs... ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 10:52 AM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] SSL Not Working

I'm trying to setup SSL on a different domain.
(https://secure.domain.com/secure/demostore/construct)
The store is configured on http://demostore.domain.com/construct

When I created the demo construct catalog I entered
/secure/demostore/construct/cgi-bin/construct as an Alias (in the makecat
program).

I added to my httpd.conf:
ScriptAlias /secure/demostore/construct/cgi-bin/
/var/websites/demostore.domain.com/cgi-bin/

I also changed the SECURE_SERVER variable in the Preferences section to
https://secure.domain.com/secure/demostore/construct  Applied the Changes.
Now whenever I go to checkout I get this message: We're sorry, the
Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand, please try
again soon. Does anyone know what I'm misconfiguring to get this error?

Thanks