[ic] Datamining with Interchange

Phillip A. Ryals support@admiralexpress.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:13:39 -0600

>Then after an order is processed, call a system script to ftp/mail/scp to
where
>you need it for your system to pick it up...

Everything sounds good so far...  thank you John, Racke and Stefan!

So I can use their acct# as a session variable and should be able to
retrieve pricing through a custom gateway.

I don't really understand how I might go about getting the order into our
system though.  I gather the above must be suggesting a script that parses
the email that would normally be sent and inputs it into our system?  Would
IC be able to call that script when an order is completed, or would it need
to be scheduled to run throughout the day?  We have a pretty tight schedule
that requires the orders to be in the system by certain times in order for
them to be delivered same/next day.  It would be nice if the script could be
called at order completion instead of just relying on the scheduler to catch
what it can when it runs.  I couldn't find that particular config option
though...

Thanks again!
-phillip