[ic] survey of purchase ratios

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
07 Feb 2001 23:22:40 -0500

I'm just curious, this is my first real on-line catalog experience.
I've been up for two months taking orders.  We have a pretty good
product selection and our products are fairly well suited to 'net
selling.  So far I'm getting 0.62% of my visits turning into
purchases.   Also, I'm getting only about 11% of the products put in
carts turning into sales.

How typical is this?  Should I be concerned with how low these numbers
are?
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543