[ic] Subcategory Help?

Gina K. Anderson gina@sitediva.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:55:35 -0500

Hi Scott,

|yes it is...declare your search paramaters containing both colums. As
|far as the UI goes...click on the meta hyperlink and rename the column
|to suit your needs

Um, I think I screwed this up royal :)

I took a look around for "meta", and the only place I found it in the UI was
under Administration>Tables>cat. Here, I clicked on each "Food" subcategory, and
changed the "label" to be more descriptive, "Dog Food" and "Cat Food", but now,
every subcategory in the demo catalog has "Cat Food" where the "name" used to be
<groan>.

Could You be a bit more detailed, I am now trying to figure out how to fix what
I did ;)

Thanks,
Gina