[ic] How to show new price after i choose new size

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:50:02 -0500

www.mainelyscrubs.com

All items have separate and distinct product codes.  The price
issue is not a problem because of that.

No, we do not reload the page.  We try to avoid that sort of thing
in minivend.  Javascript would be a safer bet.