[ic] Why userdb.txt and product.txt are not updated?

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
10 Feb 2001 16:49:58 -0500

Marcelo <tintones@hotmail.com> writes:

> I have entered some new users in my construct demo catalog thrue the
> browser, but in /product/userdb.txt those users do not appear.
>
> And when i delete some product from Admin interface - itens the
> /products/products.txt still with the products that i already deleted
> before.

I'm not exactly sure since all my catalogs are mysql based; however, I
think you have to "export" the database back to the text file.  From
what I understand the text file is just a starting point and not
directly linked to the .db.  Take a loot at:

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icdatabase_4.html

--
(__) Doug Alcorn <doug@lathi.net> http://www.lathi.net chat:lathinet@yahoo|aol
oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543