[ic] Admin SQL

Nick Davies nick.davies@iname.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:29:53 +0000

Hi,

	I'm new to interchange (looks great :) ).  I setup my shop by altering
the demo shop, deleteing the demo products and replacing with mine.
I've just tried to make one of my products a "new product" promotion but
for some reason it gets a "error in your sql syntax near "PRODUCT
NAME"".  Is this some bug in interchnage?  How do i fix it. I have seen
it elsewhere too. (i've tried the product name with an _ and a - but
mysql should be able to cope with _ shouldn't it?)

	Also how do i change the product name once a product has been created?

	Thanks.

	Nick.