[ic] DocumentRoot

lamine lamine@secan.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:40:21 -0500

hi
When I go in my Web page I have a message saying to me that the server is
not started what east is necessary. Thus, I fall each time in the page
which is suitable if such an error occurs. I know that I must change my
DocumentRoot on the level of my Web server but, I do not have the suitable
permissions to do it. I am able to publish the httpd.conf but I do not have
the right nor the permission to write or make modifications. My questions
are the following ones:
  - is it possible to only regulate the problem on the level of interchange?
- By or I can publish the principal page www.secan.net on the level of the
server interchanges.

Thank you for your answers