[ic] Secure server link fails

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:59:29 -0700

At 08:35 PM 2/13/01 , you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I managed to get Interchange to work by compiling the tarball instead of
>using the RPM.  All is mostly well.
>
>Got the sucker going, but forgot to put in my link to the secure
>server.  I modified the catalog.cfg file, and copied the construct file
>from my cgi-bin directory into the secure server's cgi-bin directory.  Now
>when I go to check out, I get:
>
>Undefined catalog: /solux/cgi-bin/construct

Add an alias to the catalog definitions in your interchange.cfg

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com