[ic] new user with install difficulties - RAQ3

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:31:34 -0800

At 06:14 PM 2/14/2001 +1100, you wrote:
> > Search the mailing list archives (developer.akopia.com), I
> > remember seeing
> > the "Disk quota exceeded" problem regarding RAQ3's before.
> >
> > Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com
>
>is there a search facility - seemed to only see an ability to look at each
>months postings - but will search though them anyway - thanks for that

Use the "search" textarea in the upper left corner of:
http://developer.akopia.com
It will search the webpage, then click "search in mailing list" for mailing
list results.  Then, I usually "sort by" "Time" to get the most recent

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com