[ic] Ideas to substitute for a [query] inside a [query]?

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 02:01:12 -0800

Solved it, works perfect.  :-)  Thanks to Christopher F. Miller and the
mailing list archive.  Hopefully this will come in handy to the next person
searching the archives.

[query
         list=1
         st=db
         sql=|
                 SELECT  DISTINCT category
                 FROM    products
                 WHERE   hcpcs IN (
                                 SELECT  hcpcs
                                 FROM    coverage
                                 WHERE   carrier_idr = '[value carrier_pri]'
                                 )
                 ORDER BY category;

]
         [set this_cat_search][sql-param category][/set]
         [seti covered_sku_list][mvasp tables="products"]<%
                 my $dbh = $Sql{products};
                 my $sql_query = "SELECT sku FROM products WHERE category =
'$Scratch->{this_cat_search}' AND hcpcs IN ( SELECT hcpcs FROM coverage
WHERE carrier_idr = '$Values->{carrier_pri}') ORDER BY category;";
                 my $sth = $dbh->prepare($sql_query)
                 or return error_message("can't open products database");
                 my $rc = $sth->execute()
                         or return HTML("can't open products database");
                 while ( $sku = $sth->fetchrow_arrayref() ) {
                         HTML("$sku->[0]|");
                 }
                 return;
         %>[/mvasp][/seti]