[ic] Upgrade Problems

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:25:27 -0800

At 09:46 PM 02/14/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Since I upgraded to 4.6.3, The makecat is not creating the database
>tables. The database is created though.
>
>1) Is there a way to manualy create tables after running makecat
>2) Where in makecat do the tables get created.

I don' know if this is documented anywhere, but if you want to update or
regenerate the tables from the .txt files, you must delete all files
"tablename.sql" in the products directory, then restart interchange
(perhaps a reconfig would suffice but I have not tried it).  That is how I
do it.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free