[ic] shipping problem

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:38:56 -0500

Quoting Marcelo F. De Paula (tintones@hotmail.com):
> First doubt: Is there a way to use more than 3 numbers in zip code like 5?
> Because the brazilian zip code use 5 digits.

Yes, actually there is. If you define str_length => 5 in the hash
defining the UPS zone, it will use 5 digits. I don't know if this
is documented.

> second doubt: Can anyone translate me o shipping.asc does. I know it
> designate the shipping mode but what is the "	{'ui_ship_type' =>
> "UPSI",'table' => "Ground",'zone' => "450",'ups' => "1",'geo' => "zip",}"

ui_ship_type is only for the Interchange UI, the rest are as documented.

> third doubt: Why this changes re not working?

Because of your first doubt. 8-)

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon