[ic] Interchange and CCVS

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:40:45 -0500

Quoting John Vozza (john@netrom.com):
> Been searching the archives, STFW and yet I can't seem to find any info on
> HOW to make Interchange and CCVS work together.
>
> I see several references that it can be done but nothing as to how.
>
> Will accept any offers of help or pointers to same...

Actually, it is not in 4.6 nor even in 4.7. We have done a custom
for it, but there is no general solution.

That being said, since it is now our product, we will have it in 4.7 soon.
If not, I will probably be made redundant at Red Hat. 8-)

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

until you hear them speak. -- unknown