[ic] Bad GlobalSub 'authorizenet'

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:06:34 +0700

I had this problem, but resolved it as follows:

1. Be sure to include the globalsub definition in your
   interchange.cfg file:

#include globalsub/authorizenet

2. Be sure to create the globalsub directory and move the
   authorizenet file into that directory.

3. Test your authorizenet module as follows:
   - create a copy
   - edit the copy to remove the globalsub <<EOF line
     and the EOF line near the bottom
   - run perl against the module:
        perl testfilename
   - fix any errors in the module. Install any perl
     modules that are called for.
   - make the same fixes to your actual authorizenet
     file
   - try again

Step 3 was the one that showed me my problems. If the
globalsub does not compile properly, for any reason,
you will get the "BAD GLOBALSUB" error. So, find the
errors and fix them.

Mike