[ic] Random Vertical Component... Gone?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:07:08 -0500

Quoting Joshua Scott (josh@bluebonnet.net):
> We have several sites that use Interchange, we decided to upgrade to the
> latest version and all of the items that were displayed randomly on the
> right side of the page are GONE... we have a backup of the old site, but
> would love to update to the newest version. Is the random vertical
> component not allowed in the latest version?

Yes, of course it is. The question is -- what do you mean by "upgrade"?
If all you did was install the new software and not make any changes
to catalogs, then it should indeed work. But there is a lot of latitude
in the word upgrade.

We need complete information before having a chance to help. I.e. are
there any error log entries, what precisely did you do, etc.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman