[ic] Problem making my first catalog

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:10:48 -0500

That's an issue with recent changes in perl policy.  You are
going to need to add the right paths to @INC in makecat or
wait until someone uploads a new package.  Is there a way
to push something into @INC on commandline?  I thought it was
just a debian thing but you are running on redhat.  Trashed
my past weekend fixing this one.  If you have the Camel book
I'm sure you could find easy way to modify @INC there if you
don't want to edit scripts.