[ic] Virtual Hosting

Chris Rapier rapier@psc.edu
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:57:19 -0500

> That having been said, if you are an experienced Unix admin I advise
> you to "run like the wind".  Virtual hosting is setup for people who
> don't know how or don't want to actually manage their own box.  If you

My guess is that he's a consultant running this on a remote server at an
ISP and therefore isn't actually involved with any of the admin issues.
What bothers me is that someone had to ask what was necessary for it to
run in a virtual hosting environment.

However, I have 2 sites at Pair.com. Its all virtual hosting and, I
believe, IPless as well. Works without a hitch.