[ic] example of soft goods with MV/Interchange 4.04?

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:37:55 -0500

Hello!

I'm using Minivend 4.04 to a run a "simple"-based store that would now
like to add the ability to sell soft goods on the site, specifically
PDFs. The documentation alludes to this ability here:

http://developer.akopia.com/minivend4/docindex/18.03.Custom_Order_Routing.html

This alludes to a routine: create_download_link, which sounds like it
does most of the dirty work. Could some give me, or point me to an
example of how to set up a soft goods system with MV/Interchange? I'm
fairly experienced with IC and am a strong Perl programmer, I just needs
some pointers how all this fits together, and I didn't want to re-invent
the wheel here. :)

Thanks,

   -mark

personal website             }      Summersault Website Development
http://mark.stosberg.com/    {      http://www.summersault.com/