[ic] on-the-fly items - Using Other Fields

Grant Galea grant@hq.com.au
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:44:10 +1100

Hi all,

I'm using the latest version of Minivend 4 (still yet to update).

I have all my products in the products db and the reason I'm using
on-the-fly items is because I need to combine a number of products
from the products db into a package that is shown in the basket page
as one product.

I have successfully done this though I have run into one problem.
On the basket page I can only access the description, quantity and price
fields. I am posting other fields but I can't access them. (see below).

**** eg add to basket post page ****

mv_todo=refresh
mv_order_group=1
mv_order_item=SA0001
mv_order_fly=description=sample product|price=99.5|test=testing other field

**** eg basket page ****

[item-list]
tried every way I can think of)
[/item-list]

I hope I have explained myself well enough and that someone can help me.
Also I have tried all of the obvious.

Regards,

Grant Galea
grant@hq.com.au