[ic] MAC and Data Encryption Error

Mike Heins mheins@redhat.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:20:21 -0500

Quoting Steve & Patti Getzinger (steveandpatti@wubs.org):
> Now we get interesting. I already have that line in my httpd.conf file.
>
> Mike Heins wrote:
> >
> > Quoting Steve & Patti Getzinger (steveandpatti@wubs.org):
> > > I've got a good one here :) I am fairly certain it is not an...my client.
> >
> > Uhh, upgrade the browser?
> >
> > Also, this is a known MSIE bug that can be worked around in Apache with
> > this in the SSL section, I think:
> >
> >     SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
> >
> > I would tell you to check DejaNews, but it is down. Perhaps Google
> > has enough going to help you out there.

How about:

    BrowserMatch "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

But the bottom line is still, why not have them upgrade the browser?
This is not an Interchange problem.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown