[ic] Interchange Mall

Jeff Dafoe jeffd@evcom.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:20:57 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

> Easy, easy, I spoke of glasses not of RTFM. :-)  Your original question
> was very general, so I thought I give a very general answer.

	The original question was not posed by me.  I was expressing
interest in the issue and felt it worthy of discussion beyond a pointing
to the FAQ.  I haven't posted any questions about malls, though.

> http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg00428.html
> http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg07185.html
> http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg00530.html
> http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg04093.html
> http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg06976.html

	These items are interesting, I can see that the first step in
approaching the mall topic would be to find out what the desired
definition of "mall" is.  My concept of a mall is more in line with what
was mentioned in
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=faq07%2e03 and
the questions posed by items 3 and 4 are a subset of one of the two major
issues I anticipate, the other potentially being cross-database searching
(although I dont think this will be a big issue).

Jeff