[ic] New to Interchange

Mike Heins mheins@redhat.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:47:46 -0500

Quoting Roee Rubin (roee@irubin.com):
> Hello,
>
> I recently downloaded Interchange and could not find a definite answer to
> whether or not Interchange CAN run on Windows platform. Specifically, on
> Windows 2000 running IIS with Perl 5.6 .

Nope. And not likely to be supported either -- it would depend on
Windows *really* complying with POSIX. If that happened, I could perhaps
see my way clear if Red Hat let me spend the time.

In other words, the chance of support is so close to zero as not
to be mentionable.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown