[ic] Help? More about Tie::Watch and Perl Modules

Christopher VanOosterhout chris@vanoosterhout.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:34:56 -0500

Mike,

Thanks for the clarification on this issue about not needing the Tie::Watch
module.  Earlier I  wrote an email saying that my admin interface was
telling me that I still needed several modules installed even though I have
went through the process and installed the modules on my machine.  At the
time I asked if there was anything I needed to do to "initiate" or force
Interchange to "see" the modules.

With this question now I am wondering if it may be possible that I do not
need these modules.  Is that the case?  If it is not the case and I do need
the modules, why is Interchange not "seeing" that they are installed.  I
understand that this may in fact be a Perl problem or other type of system
problem and not an Interchange problem, but everything "seems" fine on the
Perl side.  Have you ever heard of this before?  Any ideas?

Thanks,