[ic] Help?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:19:45 -0600

First if the car was free you might have to build it ;) Next on the list
removing a catalog. I will assume you know where the catalog is. cd to
the dir just above the catalog destined for removal. rm -rf
name_of_dir_that_is_the_cat   pico /etc/interchange.cfg scroll down to
the line that represents the catalog and hold the ctrl key while
pressing K. Now we move to the images installed and static html. cd to
the dir just above the dir to be removed and rm -rf
name_of_dir_we_are_deleting  Providing your images dir is a subdir of
the html dir you are now clean of your catalog. Restart the interchange
server and start over.

Steve