[ic] order reporting & purchase orders

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:09:18 -0500

Quoting Ken Dailey (ken@desktech.com):
> Hello,
>
> I am very new to Interchange and have been working with the construct demo
> to familiarize myself with the program. I have a problem and I am not sure
> if it is a bug or if I missed something in the documentation.
>
> An orders that are placed with the Purchase Order option (instead of via
> Check or Credit Card) do not show up on the Order report in the Admin area.
> Nor do they show up on the Customer report in the Admin area.
>
> I tried this out on my own installation of the demo and on the demo on
> Akopia's web site.
>
> Any ideas on how all orders can be included in these reports?

This is most likely a bug. I will note it as such -- there should be
indications in the error.log (did you check?). Also, you might look
and see what is in logs/log.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry