[ic] Installing Akopia?

Guy Soudant soudant@home.nl
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:18:56 +0100

Hi,

Installing the application is not the problem, although you have to know
the exact meaning of the questions that are asked (if you
run ./configure). In general, most standard answers should fit your needs
(watch out with the cgi-wrapper question), and be sure to use the pwd
command to check directory paths. Taking this into account, then the
install is not very tricky (if you have shell access).

The difficult part is configuring the application after install. This can
be tricky, but then you can always ask questions on this forum.

Sorry but I personally cannot install the app for you, since I am too
busy with setting it up myself, and I face a deadlline that's nearby.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Guy Soudant
You can mail messages with large attachements to guy@soudant.net during
the hours: 9 am and 22 pm. Do not use this mail address outside of these
hours. Use soudant@home.nl in stead.

u kunt mailtjes met grote bestanden mailen naar guy@soudant.net tussen 9
uur en 22 uur. Gebruik dit e-mail adres niet buiten deze uren. Gebruik
soudant@home.nl buiten deze uren.