[ic] Static Page Searches -Links to more matches

Jimmy Eaton jeaton@silverclicks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:17:07 -0500 (EST)

I am upgrading from 4.04 to the latest Interchange. When I generate static
pages the second static page of the Links to more matches  comes back with
nothing found.

The first static page comes back fine with the Links to more matches
(previous-1-2-3-next). When I click on 1 or 2 or 3 it comes back with
nothing found using a cached searched page. The static page that was
generated also has nothing found for the second page. I have deleted all
the temporary cached pages and tried it again. But the same thing happens.

 When I click on next it works but is not using a static page but a cached
search page. The only difference between the links is the next page has
mi=static in the url while the 2nd, 3rd etc page links urls do not have it.

No errors are showing up. I had to go ahead and set fi=products in the scan
searches or I would get an error that search file name was blank during
generation. I have ProductFiles set to products in the catalog.cfg.

Am I missing a file, a variable setting or something.

Jimmy Eaton
Silverclicks.com, Inc.